International Multichannel Eye Movement Integration Association
To train and inspire professionals to provide hope and healing to trauma clients quickly, safely and permanently.
Our Vision Statement
To establish MEMI internationally as the preferred eye movement method for trauma resolution.
To effectively heal trauma and anxiety in all parts of the world. Additionally, the association fosters the proliferation best practices among MEMI trained practitioners and the conduct of relevant scientific research. To accomplish these purposes the association:
- Assures excellence in MEMI training, coaching and certification programs in cooperation with other organizations and entities.
- Connects its members via virtual and in-person communications and demonstrations.
- Holds annual conferences for association members.
- Maintains and exhibits a list of members with certification and contact information.
- Cooperates with partners in the development and conduct of cutting-edge trauma research.